martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Cultural Lover's Rock 2k13 Selection - Vol.2



Summer has finally arrived so we're dropping a new Cultural Lovers Rock mixtape including our latest favorite riddims from Jamaica as well as some wicked tunes from the Pacific Ocean.
Y'all know the deal, press play & enjoy!
Tracklist:
1. Soldia Sound - Intro
2. Chronixx - Here Comes Trouble
3. Protoje - Kingston Be Wise
4. Exco Levi - As Day Break
5. Jah Vinci - Always On Time
6. Jahmiel - I Wish
7. Khago - Lick Weh Clean
8. Turbulence - Who Are You
9. Daville -This Love
10. Jah Cure - Before I Leave
11. Jah Cure - Stronger Than Before
12. Alaine - What A Lot Of Love
13. Chris Martin - Reggae Road Block
14. Chris Martin - I'm There
15. Chris Martin - Coincidence
16. Romain Virgo - Only If The Knew
17. Bryka - A Mothers Pain
18. Khago - Hurt Me Bad
19. I Octane - Jah Jah Mission
20. Demarco - Me She Want
21. Jah Cure - World Is In Trouble
22. Jah Cure - Stronger
23. Jah Vinci - Nice Again
24. Chronixx - Most I
25. Chronixx - Thanks & Praise
26. Busy Signal - Hungry Days
27. Romain Virgo - Why Should I Worry
28. Duane Stephenson - Real Know Real
29. Exco Levi - Lock The Chart
30. Liquid - Call Me
31. Daville - Lower Than The Ground
32. Delly Ranx - My Everything
33. Romain Virgo - Cold Side
34. Busy Signal - The Way You Love Me
35. I Octane - Pretty Little Flower
36. Mavado - Always On My Mind
37. Fiji - Jowenna
38. Trey Smoove - Butterflys ft. Fiji & Siaosi
39. Swiss - Slow Wind
40. J Boog - My Audio
Soldia Sound 2013, for promotional use only

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario